Villa Name : Villa Spice
Ocean View Villa $1,350 /night
Villa Spice – Luxury Ocean View Villa
Villa Spice, its very name conjures up images of exotic tropical islands and this exceptional villa lives up to its name in every sense, giving you a delicious taste of luxury island living in the most exotic of locations. High in the lush green hills of north-west Samui, 15 minutes from main town of Nathon and just 45 minutes from the international airport, Spice is one of three striking, white villas ‘Lime Samui’ set in their own private estate. Celebrated international design firm GFAB Architects created the cool, contemporary concept of these villas to maximise on one if the most spectacular views in Samui . From every level, you can see almost the entire length of the island’s west coast out to the islands of Ang Thong National Marine Park and the Thai mainland in the distance.
Entering from above, the villa steps gracefully down the hillside before opening up to reveal the main living space with its 20-metre infinity pool and wide, dazzling white terraces set against a breathtaking ocean backdrop. This is the social hub of the villa and the place to spend sun-filled days lounging by the pool or sipping cocktails as you gather for dinner. Spice is an ideal retreat for groups of families and friends looking to get away from it all and enjoy being together or as a stunning location for weddings and parties with its large lawn, breathtaking backdrop, and open-plan design. Two neighbouring 5-bedroom villas also provide additional space for larger events. The villa offers plenty to keep you and your party entertained, day and night. A plush home cinema seats up to 14 for guests to enjoy hundreds of movies as staff serve up popcorn, snacks and cocktails. For health and fitness enthusiasts a gym comes with a variety of machines and an outdoor spa area overlooks the garden and magnificent views.
Five welcoming and attentive staff make Spice a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable experience. Whether discussing the daily menus for you and your party, perhaps arranging a Thai cooking class or an excursion to the beach they are there to attend to your every whim, and always with a smile. Although you may want to spend a day at the beach or on the water, or exploring some of the many attractions that this beautiful tropical island, the likelihood is that you will want to stay put and just relish the opportunity to retreat in the peace and tranquility of this magical and mesmerizing setting
Bedrooms at Villa Spice
Five large and airy bedrooms include an impressive duplex suite with its own wraparound terrace. All rooms look out at the view with king or queen-size beds, indoor outdoor rain shower bathrooms, and in some cases, free-standing bathtubs. Monochromatic terrazzo, textured light and dark wood finishes and unusual tiling create a cool and calm ambience in some rooms, while Balinese stone in pale lime shades provides a distinctive design feature for others, and indeed throughout the villa.
Living Space and Outdoor Area at Villa Spice
Entering from above, the villa steps gracefully down the hillside before opening up to reveal the main living space with its 20-metre infinity pool and wide, dazzling white terraces set against a breathtaking ocean backdrop. This is the social hub of the villa and the place to spend sun-filled days lounging by the pool or sipping cocktails as you gather for dinner.
The main living and dining area could easily be the set in a James Bond movie, with its 60’s inspired sunken lounge and large flat screen TV dominating the space. A sleek black show-kitchen with a long island bar is the place for breakfast and casual entertaining and a dining table can be comfortably set for up 10 guests. Floor to ceiling folded glass doors open directly onto the pool terrace, connecting with the lounge and dining sala, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living in one sensational space.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 10 adults and 2 kids (5 bedrooms: 1 king-bedded duplex suite; 3 guest rooms with king-size beds; 1 family room with 2 queen-size beds and 2 single upper-bunk beds). Extra beds may be available on extra cost.
- Open-plan living and dining area with kitchen and breakfast bar; dining table for up to 14 guests; outdoor living and dining sala with barbecue; furnished pool terrace; cinema; spa area.
- Pool: 20m x 4m x1.4m
- Villa manager; chef; housekeeping and service staff; 24-hour security. Additional staff (nanny/babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
- The villa’s chef is skilled in Thai, Asian and Western cuisines. Guest requests are accommodated as far as possible (including special diets and children’s menu). A complimentary daily breakfast is included in the villa rate. A price menu of various dishes is available. Alternatively, groceries are charged at cost plus 30% handling fee which is subject to 7% government tax.
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas of the villa; mobile phone for guest use.
- Satellite channel TV; CD/DVD players; digital movie and music library; Xbox; book selection; iPod docks. Cinema seating up to 20 people. Games room with billiard table and board games.
- Villa Spice is equipped to welcome families with children of all ages. Amenities include pool toys; high chairs; baby cots; bottle sterilizers and other.
- Gym equipped with Life Fitness machines, including bicycle, treadmill and weights.
- Massages, manicures, pedicures and other treatments can be carried out in the villa’s private spa area by prior arrangement with the villa manager (extra costs apply).
- Complimentary one round-trip airport transfer. Chauffeured car and van available (extra costs apply).
- Events for up to 40 guests can be arranged at Villa Spice with prior notice (event fee applies).
- Barbecue; mountain bikes and kayaks; personal safes.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- 1x roundtrip airport transfers (1 van, 10 pax)
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2019||23 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 26 Sep
08 Oct – 12 Dec
|01 Jul – 31 Aug
27 Sep – 07 Oct
13 Dec – 19 Dec
|01 Feb – 10 Feb (CNY)
29 Mar – 22 Apr (Easter)
|20 Dec – 05 Jan|
|2020||26 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 25 Sep
08 Oct – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 22 Jan
02 Feb – 27 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
26 Sep – 07 Oct
|23 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
28 Mar – 25 Apr (Easter)
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||11 Jan – 10 Feb
18 Feb – 02 Apr
|11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Spice | Koh Samui | 5 Bedrooms