Villa Name : Villa Torcello
Ocean View Villa $1,250 /night
Villa Torcello – Phuket Villa
Villa Torcello is no ordinary villa. A masterpiece in fusion of contemporary architecture and Asian-influenced design, this is a place where joy flows and peace and tranquillity lie in abundance. Every aspect of this magnificent home blends harmoniously across three levels, while its meticulous design compliments the beautiful natural surrounds. Villa Torcello located a short 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport and close to the village life and open fields of Kamala.
Villa Torcello is set on a plateau over gentle slopes, and the layout and spatial planning lends itself to both luxury living and a family-friendly retreat. The villa appears to ‘float’ across its various levels with the ‘Master Retreat’ overlooking the two other living levels which are et around a U-shaped lily pond at the centre of the property. These stunning indoor/outdoor areas flow on through rooms and walkways to an infinity pool below. From all aspects of Villa Torcello, guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the crystal waters of the Andaman Sea. Relax in cool, comfortable shaded areas or enjoy Thailand’s temperate climate on sunbathing terraces or in pavilions across the grounds. Whether it’s privacy or socialising guests are after, Villa Torcello caters for every whim and taste.
The devil is in the detail in this luxe five bedroom villa, each room is beautifully appointed with floor to ceiling glass walls, stunning cathedral style timber roofs and dark walnut timber flooring. The bathrooms feature luxurious marble floors and counter tops, while walls and cubicles are bejewelled with metallic mosaic tiles. Lighting and landscaping enhances the design of this villa while the latest Vantage Automated Home System enables the home to be transformed from a subdued, relaxed mood of your choice, to an uplifting party experience at the touch of a button.
Bedrooms at Villa Torcello
The master suite is truly incredible: the bed itself is a striking work of art: massive, four-postered, brilliantly white and beautifully clothed, the bed was incredibly inviting, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. The master bathroom was equally impressive, with an in-floor jacuzzi tub, Italian showers, double vanities and some of the most beautiful interior design I have ever seen! To round off the master suite is a private deck with seating and a coffee table, commanding an incredible view of the sea.
One other room also features its own private balcony. Every room is equipped with a huge, brilliantly comfortable mattress, except one bedroom which is configured with two smaller beds. Every bedroom features its own private bathroom. In total, the villa has five bedrooms including the master suite.
Living Areas at Villa Torcello
Upper Terrace & Living Area
The upper terrace functions as an entrance to the villa, beautifully adorned with a well equipped outdoor seating area. The highlight of the terrace, besides the awesome view, is the Japanese-style koi pond which is well stocked with beautiful fish and water flora. I found watching the fish swim gently about quite relaxing and the terrace gave an awesome first impression after arriving at the villa. Quite beautiful, the terrace offers a certain immersion in the natural surroundings.
Just inside is the living area which can comfortably seat up to 14 people. The couches are incredibly plush and complemented by additional seating in the form of high-back arm chairs which are great for lounging. The decorations of the room is a simple display of refined art, pottery and statue pieces.
Kitchen & Formal Dining Area
Quite well equipped, the kitchen features every state of the art device you need to prepare some brilliant cuisine, even if you’re cooking for a large party. With three gas stoves, a grill, a barbecue area, a massive fridge and much more, I’d be hard pressed to find a meal I couldn’t prepare in this huge, lovely kitchen. The kitchen also features a bar with some seating,
The formal dining area is truly gorgeous. It is sort of an outdoor pavilion with openings on each side. The openings can be closed via huge glass doors, or obscured with the long, elegant white drapes which can be opened or closed. Central in the pavilion is the beautiful round dining table, situated beneath an incredibly elegant chandelier. Table seats up to 10 people with a brilliant view of the sea and surrounding tropics.
Pool & Sun Deck
This was definitely my favorite spot to hang out at Torcello. The sun deck is huge, optimally positioned to soak up the sun all day. The incredibly comfortable seating is plentiful, giving you all sorts of spots to relax poolside. Get a nice tan or stay cool with the help of the provided sunshades. Enjoy the lounge chairs, the plush outdoor couches, and the outdoor bar with seating for six.
Of course, the pool itself is quite something: a massive 25m infinity pool filled to the brim with stunning crystal clear waters. I quite enjoyed taking a dip in the pool, day or night. After the sun sets, the brilliant LED light show turns on to make the pool transform before your eyes in a stunning variety of colors and effects. Take a dip in the light show for total immersion in an aquatic world of color! For added visual effects, the pool also features an elegant waterfall cascading into its body.
On the level just above the pool, we find the jacuzzi, which can seat up to 8 people. A great place for relaxing (or romancing!) the jacuzzi was fantastic for unwinding and enjoying the hot, bubbly waters.
Games & Media Room
The media room features everything you’d expect from a fully fledged home entertainment center: beautiful surround sound, huge 48 inch HDTV, modern gaming consoles, a desktop PC and incredibly comfortable seating to round it all off. A great place to stay up to date with your computing needs, to unwind in front of a favorite piece of cinema or to conquer digital foes in a video game adventure.
For those looking for a bit more analog fun, the games room features a beautiful pool table. For the little ones, there are plenty of childrens games, such as board games great for young and old alike.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 of 5 Bedrooms||990||1090||1575||3650|
|Villa rates are subject to 17.7% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 15 Jun 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.|
|Low : 24 Apr – 23 Jun, 01 Sep – 30 Nov
Shoulder : 05 – 31 Mar, 24 Jun – 31 Aug, 01 – 15 Dec
High : 16 – 25 Jan, 26 Jan – 05 Feb (CNY), 06 Feb – 04 Mar, 01 – 13 Apr, 14 – 23 Apr (Easter), 16 – 25 Dec
Peak : 26 Dec – 15 Jan
- LOCATION: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
- CAPACITY: 10 people (1 ensuite bedroom with king-size bed, 3 with queen-size beds and 1 with 2 single beds). 2 additional guest can be accommodated (rollaway single beds) for an extra charge
- LIVING AREAS: Lounge with pool view, water feature and large TV; alfresco living area onto outdoor terrace with Japanese pond and seating area; games room with pool table; sundeck with sea views and large outdoor sofa
- POOL: 25m with infinity edge overlooking the sea; Jacuzzi for 8 people
- STAFF: Villa manager; chef; housekeeping. Babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge)
- DINING: Private chef prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner (Thai and western menus), catering to special dietary requests wherever possible
- COMMUNICATION: Complimentary WiFi access
- ENTERTAINMENT: Media room with TV/DVD, entertainment facilities and video games; separate games room with pool table and variety of games for kids of all ages
- FOR FAMILIES: The villa is equipped with books and games for kids. Baby cot can be arrange at a small fee
- SPA: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty and wellness therapists (extra cost applies)
- TRANSPORT: Airport transfers, car hire and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager
- WEDDINGS & EVENTS: Events for up to 60 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice (event fee applies)
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; safety deposit box