Villa Name : Villa Yang
Ocean View Villa $725 /night
Villa Yang Phuket, Thailand
Perched high on a private cliff on Phuket’s ‘Millionaires’ Mile’ lies the stylish Villa Yang, where ancient ‘yin yang’ philosophy is personified through its luxurious natural environment, architecture and interior design. This luxe four bedroom residence is set over four meticulously designed levels with amazing sea views and was conceived by respected Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt . The villa combines complementary opposites, mixing elements of classic, soft-lined Thai architecture and tropical gardens with the hard, crisp lines of contemporary furnishings.
Lounge and entertain over the azure Andaman Sea in Villa Yang’s open-plan kitchen, dining and living area or outdoors around the 15m infinity pool deck. The villa is perfect for intimate holidays and gatherings alike allowing for a variety of dining and entertaining areas as well as individual privacy with four elegant bedrooms, each with a private ensuite and sea view deck. Throughout, Villa Yang’s striking architecture is accentuated by soft Thai finishings along with dark hardwood, marble and granite flooring and furnishings, plate glass vanities and shower screens with pebble and bamboo infusion, and glass stairways.
The Villa is provided with full-time staff and security and can be considered the sister villa of Villa Yin similarly perched on a private cliff nearby. Villa Yang is about 30 minutes drive from Phuket International Airport and 20 minutes away from the famous nightlife of Patong in Phuket Town.
Bedrooms at Villa Yang
Guest bedroom suites
Each of these sea-view bedrooms are of similar size and design, with a distinctive colour theme of red, orange or green. The rooms are furnished with chic four-poster beds and bright moulded chairs and tables. The slightly larger master bedroom with red colours is furnished with a king-sized bed and the orange and green colored bedrooms have a queen-sized bed. Walls of glass slide open to the balconies and brighten the rooms with natural light. Each has an ensuite bathroom with iridescent pebbled showers. Each of these bedrooms is a perfect place to pamper yourself with a good night sleep to enjoy your daytime at Villa Yang even more.
Living Areas at Villa Yang
At the heart of Villa Yang is an open-plan living, kitchen and dining pavilion, which is so well integrated with its beautiful surrounds that describing it as an indoor space seems questionable. Almost completely enclosed by glass, fronted by the wide pool terrace, and with a reflecting pool tucked away behind, the room reflects its tropical setting while art and architectural details lend a sense of grandeur.
In the living area, set under a dramatically pitched dark-wood ceiling and stately black and white chandeliers, grey leather sofas and a TV entertainment system are eclectically accented with abstract paintings, Buddha statues and other art pieces. In the dining space, an oversized black chandelier hangs above a smooth granite dining table with eight leather chairs. A modern stainless-steel kitchen is set just behind.
Just inside the entrance on the top floor is a sitting area with modern leather sofas that could serve as a reception lounge or simply a place to steal away with a book for some quiet time.
Villa Yang offers an impeccable outdoor space to relax and entertain, with the 15-metre marble pool and terrace serving as the main gathering area. The dark-wood decking around the pool is lined with sunbeds and a loveseat, while tucked away on the terrace is a larger sofa set that offers a comfy spot for an alfresco breakfast or sunset cocktails. The beachfront view opens everyday to a new stunning sunset experience and a jungle feel with the tropical garden and the rocky cliff in the front down to the sea. A true Feng Shui location amidst the untouched nature, where Yin and Yang are in balance.
Service And Facilities
- Capacity for 8 people (1 bedroom with king-size bed; 3 bedrooms with queen-size beds). Extra beds are available at an extra charge.
- Stylish indoor and outdoor reception lounges at entrance level; peak-roofed living pavilion with 8-seater dining table, sleek modern kitchen and comfortable lounge area with media facilities; spacious furnished pool terrace.
- 15 x 4m pool with shallow section for kids.
- Villa manager; chef; housekeeping; service staff; gardener and pool maintenance. Babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
- Private chef prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner (Thai and western menus), catering to special dietary requests wherever possible.
- Home entertainment system with surround sound.
- Villa Yang is suitable for families, especially those with older children. The villa is equipped with a high chair and baby cot.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty and wellness therapists (extra cost applies).
- Additional car requirements and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager.
- Barbecue; safety deposit box.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2019. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|08 Jan – 14 Feb 2018
22 Feb – 23 Mar 2018
15 Apr – 27 Apr 2018
02 may – 15 Jun 2018
01 Sep – 14 Dec 2018
|24 Mar – 28 Mar 2018
03 Apr – 14 Apr 2018
28 Apr – 01 May 2018
16 Jun – 22 Jun 2018
19 Aug – 31 Aug 2018
|23 Jun – 18 Aug 2018
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2018
29 Mar – 02 Apr 2018
( Easter Week )
|26 Dec – 05 Jan 2019|
- LOCATION: Cape Sol, Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.