Villa Name : Meda Gedara Villa
Beachfront View Villa $1,000 /night
Meda Gedara Villa – Villa in Sri Lanka
Meda Gedara Villa is a haven of calm sophistication, each step unveiling more original artworks, antique furniture and breathtaking views down through the tropical, landscaped gardens and over the split level pools to the turquoise ocean beyond. Meda Gedara Villa must be the most hidden gem in Sri Lanka. This place really is like nowhere else. A sophisticated, spacious villa which sits elevated among landscaped gardens, tropical plants over looking layers of swimming pools and tall shady palms down to the picture perfect, unspoiled coastline. The architecture and interior fuses British luxury with intricate local craftsmanship. The sound of rolling waves on the beach, gentle breeze through the palms and the most magical of sunsets makes Meda Gedara a special and unique paradise.
Service and Facilities
- Master Suite 1: 1st floor. Balcony. Air con. Ensuite with bathtub. 4 poster King bed. Fitted mozzi nets. Private access to nursery. Garden, pool and views.
- Master suite 2: 1st floor. Balcony. Air con. Ensuite. 4 poster King bed. Fitted mozzi nets.
- Master suite 3: 1st floor. Balconly. Air con. Ensuite. 4 poster King bed. Fitted mozzi nets.
- Nursery: Twin single 4 poster beds. Adjoins Master suite 1 and shares bathroom. Fitted mozzi nets.
- Childrens’ bunk room: 1st floor. 6 bunks. Lower two can fit adult. Air con. Ensuite
- Twin rooms: 1st floor. 4 poster single beds. Air con. Ensuite.
- Garden bedroom: Accessed from garden. Sleigh built in bed. Air con. Ensuite. Mozzi net.
- Cinema room: Ground floor. Projector. Can be made into bedroom. Air con. Adjoining guest loo.
- Kids snug: Ground floor. Air con. Built in sofa. TV.
- Sitting area: Open plan. Large sofas. Cushions,
- Breakfast table: Open plan with kitchen.
- Lunch / dinner table : On verandah facing the gardens
- Pool: Large sun deck with sun loungers. Pool with ‘beach’ entrance. Jacuzzi seating
- Water slide and plunge pool: Hidden amongst the plants. Fun for all ages.
- Yoga sala: Large enough for 18 people plus teacher
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Excellent Chef / resident Manager; House keeping; Stewards; Maintenance and garden. 24/7 Security. Separate quarters
- Welcome drink
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 7.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 30 Apr 2019. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|01 May – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Nov
|01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Dec – 15 Dec
11 Jan – 31 Jan
11 Feb – 19 Apr
28 Apr – 30 Apr
|01 Feb – 10 Feb
20 Apr – 27 Apr
|16 Dec – 10 Jan|
- Location: Matara, Sri Lanka