Villa Name : Villa Samira
Ocean View Villa $1,360 /night
Villa Samira Phuket, Thailand
Perched on a headland with panoramic ocean views, Villa Samira is a stylish holiday home with six bedrooms and a talented team of staff offering the ultimate luxury escape. Samira, which means ‘cool breeze’, lies on Phuket’s coveted west coast near Kamala Beach. The sea and sunset views here are superb, made even more dramatic when framed by Samira’s grand entrance. Steep roofs evoke Thai traditions while clean lines and modern, sumptuous interiors surround you with comfort and elegance. Events here are picture perfect; holidays with family and friends, sublime.
Savour sun-kissed afternoons in the 19-metre swimming pool and jacuzzi, or gather and relax in front of the projector screen in the media room or at the pool table in the games room. Spend an hour or two enjoying a restorative treatment in the private spa room or simply unwind in Samira’s opulent indoor and outdoor lounging areas. Indulge in delicious Thai cuisine and hearty breakfasts in the smart dining room or in the tropical breeze by the pool, with Samira’s skilled personal chef at your service for all meals. Samira’s six bedrooms each boast abundant space and complete privacy. The king-bedded master suite is a lavish retreat with its own jacuzzi plunge pool on a private terrace, an outdoor double bathtub and spacious ensuite bathroom. Two more guest bedrooms have ocean-view bathtubs in their bright ensuite bathrooms while the three bedrooms on the lower floor offer sea views and private bathrooms with showers.
Found within a peaceful secure estate, Villa Samira is secluded from Phuket’s busy resort areas yet the island’s top leisure, dining and shopping spots are still within easy reach. The nightlife of Patong is 15 minutes away by car while within a 30-minute drive are quiet white-sand beaches, golf courses, luxury spas and more. Your villa manager is on hand to help arrange transport and excursions, and to do everything possible to ensure a perfect stay.
Bedrooms at Villa Samira
This romantic retreat boasts a huge wraparound balcony with a private jacuzzi plunge pool, sunbeds, a reflecting pool, double bathtub and outdoor shower. This bright, king-bedded room occupying the entire top floor of a pavilion is smartly furnished with an aquamarine loveseat and ottoman. Hidden behind the room’s study desk is a walk-in wardrobe and the luxurious ensuite bathroom where the rain shower’s glass enclosure gives it an outdoor feel.
Two large king-bedded bedrooms share the top floor of a pavilion, each with fabulous sea views, private terraces, wardrobes and lavish ensuite bathrooms with double bathtubs. One of the bedrooms has a side terrace with a reflecting pool and outdoor shower.
The three lower-floor guest bedrooms each feature king-sized beds, balconies and ensuite bathrooms with rain showers. Spacious, bright and elegant, these rooms will appeal to kids and adults alike.
All five guest bedrooms are furnished with king-size beds that convert to twin beds if preferred, giving great flexibility for couples, families and friends.
Living Areas at Villa Samira
Flanking the villa’s grand entrance and pool terrace are two pavilions housing Samira’s living areas.
Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors offer great views and plenty of natural light. In the larger pavilion is the living room, an elegant space with a fluttery white chandelier and two lounging areas, one facing the front for pool and sea views, another oriented towards a TV entertainment unit. Buddhist-themed paintings, oversized lanterns and soft blue and white tones add to the room’s tranquil atmosphere.
Sliding doors lead to the kitchen and stately dining room, where 12 blue suede chairs frame a solid wood table. The open kitchen, with breakfast bar, wine fridge and modern appliances sits at the back of the room while across the entire front are glass doors that slide open to the terrace, furnished with a small outdoor dining table. The staff kitchen, where the chef prepares divine meals, is tucked away behind the guest kitchen. In the other pavilion is a games room with a pool table, bar and entertainment unit adjacent to the media room, which is equipped with a projector screen and furnished with soft sofas.
Villa Samira’s outdoor living spaces extend from the grand entrance hall, with a decked terrace bordering the pool, and a chic white poly-rattan sofa set for relaxing in the shade. The 17-metre pool and jacuzzi is a prime spot for taking in the sea and sky views. Six sunbeds are set on the raised wooden deck along the pool’s length. In front of the games room, at one end of the pool, is a dining sala for enjoying alfresco meals, while at the other end is a sitting area with a fire pit – the perfect spot for post-swim sunset cocktails.
Service and Facilities
- Villa Samira capacity for 12 people (1 king-bedded master suite; 5 guest rooms with king-sized beds that convert to twins).
- Living room with two sofa sets; indoor dining for 12; media room with projector screen; games room; furnished pool terrace.
- 19 x 4m pool salt filtration.
- Villa manager; assistant manager; in-villa chef; housekeeping; 24-hour estate security. Babysitter, masseuse, shopper, car and driver on request (extra charges apply).
- Mostly Thai and some Western dishes. Special dietary requirements catered for.
- Media room with projector screen; Apple TV/audio system with built-in speakers indoors and out; flat-screen TV in living room; book and magazine library.
- Samira is a dream villa for families; facilities include a media and games room, high chair, baby cot (extra charge), a selection of toys and books.
- Enjoy an authentic Thai massage or other therapeutic treatment in the comfort of the villa’s own spa room. Spa and beauty specialists can be arranged to attend the villa to administer massages, manicures and other treatments (prices on request).
- Don’t hesitate to ask the villa manager to call a taxi, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Events for up to 60 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Jacuzzis in pool and on master bedroom terrace; safety deposit boxes.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Daily Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink and fruit bowl
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17,7 percent government tax & service charge. All prices and season period are subject to change without prior notice.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2020||27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 26 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 23 Jan
24 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
02 Feb – 29 Feb
27 Mar – 08 Apr
09 Apr – 18 Apr (Easter)
19 Apr – 26 Apr
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan|
|2021||21 Apr – 30 Jun||01 Mar – 02 Apr||11 Jan – 10 Feb
11 Feb – 17 Feb (CNY)
18 Feb – 28 Feb
03 Apr – 20 Apr (Easter)
Villa Samira Calendar | Phuket | 6 Bedrooms
- Location: Kamala Beach, west-coast Phuket, Thailand